– Supported video formats: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed!
– Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more…
– Able to create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus.
– Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality.
– Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
– Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
– Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
– Advanced file merging possibilities
– Handles subtitles files, internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
– Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
– Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
– Multilingual support
– Works with 32 and 64bits edition of Windows XP, Vista, 7
1 click & go!:
Convert X to DVD Create DVDs from various video formats to watch them on TV with any DVD player. ConvertXtoDVD has been designed so you do not need to think about anything. Add 1 or more video files, insert a blank DVD and your videos will be converted and burnt automatically on to DVD with chapters and an elegant DVD menu. No external codecs needed. See the supported formats tab.
Edit your project with these various settings and features listed below. ConvertXtoDVD, our avi to dvd converter software, has included a conversion advisor tool that will automatically apply the best quality settings based on the videos you have added to your project.
-Create menus with videos and music
-Add chapters – automatic or custom
-Subtitle files supported
-Convert NTSC to PAL and vice-versa
-Merge function – like for CD1 + CD2
Best quality with the fastest conversions possible is the way ConvertXtoDVD is developed to meet the needs of both beginner and advanced users. With the settings below the computer geek can set his or her favorite video settings:
Converter multi processor
-2 pass encoding
-Multiple encoding profiles
-Various audio output formats
-Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc…)
-Multi-core processor optimized
-Padding and cropping
Convert and burn avi to dvd and such videos to DVDvideo standard format (vob files) to guarantee compatibility with all home DVD players. Use a blank DVD or double layer DVD and the VSO burning engine included in ConvertXtoDVD will take care of the rest for you. You get quality burning results especially when using quality disks like with the brands: Verbatim, Taiyo Yuden or Sony.
-Compatible with any disks (see supported format tab)
-ISO output available
-NTSC + PAL region formats
-16:9 widescreen + 4:3 fullscreen
-Burn multiple copies
-VSO burning engine included
-Various SD resolutions available
-Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon
(Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
-512 MB RAM with Windows XP
1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
-Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free